ADHSN Student Ambassador Program 2023
Applications are open for the ADHSN Student Ambassador Program 2023. ADHSN ambassador program is empowering students with skills and tools needed to promote digital health in Africa. Unlock your leadership...
Deadline: August 26, 2023
Applications are open for the ADHSN Student Ambassador Program 2023. ADHSN ambassador program is empowering students with skills and tools needed to promote digital health in Africa. Unlock your leadership potential and enhance your skills through engaging experiences, networking with digital health professionals, attending professional development events, accessing exclusive opportunities, joining the upcoming bootcamp, building your resume and cover letter, and earning recognition and awards.
Your role will include:
- Public Relations: Representing DHA at University events, media interviews and at functions relating to digital health.
- Event Support: Assisting with supporting various educative events about health and wellbeing in your community.
- Social media & Content Creation: Presenting ADHSN on all social media, creating blogs, vlogs and content that create awareness for the network.
- Registration & Orientation Programs: Registering and accreditation of the network and assisting in organizing and facilitation orientation for new students.
- Networking opportunities with professionals in the field of digital health.
- Leadership and skill development through various engagements
- Access to professional-grade seminars, workshops and conferences.
- Access to exclusive events and opportunities in the digital health space.
- Get positioned for awards, recognition and features.
- Opportunity to develop a professional summary that sets you apart.
- Must be a currently enrolled student in the University.
- Must be familiar with MS-tools.
- Must be in good academic standing.
- Must be passionate about digital health.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Must be honest and possess good moral compass.
- Must be able to commit at least 4hrs weekly.
- Must be a citizen of Ethiopia, Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana or Senegal.
- Must have a healthcare background but not limited to such.
Join the ambassador program today to secure your spot and embark on an impactful journey of promoting digital health. The deadline for submission is August 26, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
For more information, visit ADHSN Student Ambassador.
What's Your Reaction?