Asia Development Bank (ADB) Internship Program 2023 for Masters/PhD Students
Asia Development Bank (ADB) is now accepting applications for the 2023 ADB Internship Program for Masters and PhD Students The Internship Program is a project-oriented learning opportunity for graduate students...
Deadline: February 15, 2023
Asia Development Bank (ADB) is now accepting applications for the 2023 ADB Internship Program for Masters and PhD Students The Internship Program is a project-oriented learning opportunity for graduate students to gain experience through research assignments based on ADB’s current operational needs.
ADB advertises internship assignments twice a year and welcomes motivated, open-minded, and self-directed individuals to apply.
The internship program offers the opportunity to:
- work in a major international development organization;
- work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries;
- gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does; and
- contribute to ADB’s business through research outputs.
Internship candidates must:
- be enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations, both prior to and after the internship assignment;
- be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s work;
- be a national of one of ADB’s members;
- possess an excellent command of English; and
- have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
The internship application process is online through the ADB Career and Employment System (ACES). School registration and nomination is no longer required.
- ADB announces the assignments on the website and candidates choose assignments of interest.
- Candidates apply through ACES, prepare for their CVs and answer the essay questions.
- All documents (CV and essay) are uploaded to ACES to complete application.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- To avoid errors in submission, applicants are advised not to wait until the last day of the application period in submitting their internship applications.
- ADB evaluates applications based on: eligibility requirements, relevance of academic study and work experience; and the level of interest and motivation to contribute to development work. ADB also considers institutional representation, gender, and nationality balance in the over-all intern selection process.
Application period for the 2023 Internship Program:
- 1st batch: 15 July to 15 September 2022
- On board: January 2023 onwards
- 2nd batch: 15 December 2022 to 15 February 2023
- On board: June 2023 onwards
For more information, visit ADB Internship.
What's Your Reaction?