AUDA-NEPAD’s Home Grown Solutions Accelerator for Pandemic Resilience
The Home Grown Solutions (HGS) Accelerator for Pandemic Resilience is an initiative that aims to accelerate the growth of African healthcare companies to strengthen the continent’s pandemic resilience, in line...
Application Deadline: 31st of January 2023.
The Home Grown Solutions (HGS) Accelerator for Pandemic Resilience is an initiative that aims to accelerate the growth of African healthcare companies to strengthen the continent’s pandemic resilience, in line with the African Union’s Agenda 2063 aspirations. This is achieved through offering hands-on and tailored support to growth- and mature stage healthcare businesses. The African Union Development Agency (AUDA-NEPAD) founded the Accelerator initiative in partnership with the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), the official development assistance agency of the Government of Japan.
- You are a growth or mature stage company, meaning you must …
- Be registered as a for-profit entity
- Demonstrate clear market traction and sizable customer base
- Express ambition and potential to scale beyond your current size
- You strengthen Africa’s health system, for example …
- You manufacture medical consumables or devices on the continent
- You provide healthcare services to patients, be it diagnostic, treatment or otherwise
- You provide technology solutions to strengthen health access or delivery
- You can be described as a Home Grown Solution, meaning you must …
- Operate mainly or solely in Africa (preference for companies operating across countries)
- Employ mostly local staff in the markets in which you are active
- Have strong African representation in your leadership
As part of the third cohort, you will receive this unique offering for your business while shaping this Acceleration programme for fellow African businesses in the future. After this period and as a future alumnus of the Accelerator, you will continue to have access to our unique and growing network of peers, advisors, mentors, and potential partners.
You can apply for the Accelerator using the form below, with deadline set on the 31st of January 2023. After the submission deadline, shortlisted companies will be asked to provide references of investors and customers and additional high-level information on their finances during February 2023. Final decision making will happen in March 2023, with Acceleration support definition and delivery to occur between April and September 2023.
Apply here: https://forms.gle/Szug1omMVbeHobTu5
Postulez ici: https://forms.gle/Q2amCPLV8fAHxBdZA
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the AUDA-NEPAD’s Home Grown Solutions Accelerator for Pandemic Resilience
What's Your Reaction?