AVIS is hiring Call Centre Agents x3
AVIS South Africa is iviting applications for the vacant posts of TECHNICAL CALL CENTRE AGENT X3 (FTC 24 MONTHS) at CROYDON ISANDO. Reference Number: AV-66 Key deliverables and outputs 1....
AVIS South Africa is iviting applications for the vacant posts of TECHNICAL CALL CENTRE AGENT X3 (FTC 24 MONTHS) at CROYDON ISANDO.
Reference Number: AV-66
Key deliverables and outputs
1. Strategic/ Financial
- Ensure that the strategic company maintenance profit targets are met or exceeded.
- Facilitate incoming calls from OEM / RIM dealer for required vehicle services / maintenance repairs approvals
- Reduce the costs of maintaining vehicles by analysing and evaluating the maintenance request and applying technical judgement in order to make an appropriate business decisions.
- Ensure that customer calls and queries are answered and resolved within specific contractual relationships.
- Downtime process must be followed against required repairs
- Determine the Avis product type in order to decide on an appropriate way forward
- Contact the necessary internal or external resources and make necessary arrangements to assist the customer
- Follow up with and update the customer constantly until the query has been resolved
- When query is resolved, close case file on the system
- Report on all ongoing cases on a daily basis to the Supervisor: Call Centre in order to ensure accurate information is provided upon escalation
- Saturday Shift work will be required in this role and public holidays
3. Stakeholders (internal & external customers, suppliers, shareholders, communities)
- Ensure that maintenance SLA’s are met in order to promote ongoing customer relationships and repeat business.
- Build and maintain ethical and transparent relationships with suppliers to facilitate negotiation and achieve operational and financial objectives.
- Provide effective and efficient service delivery through transparent, constant and consistent communication with all stakeholders (Suppliers OEM’s; Sales; Procurement; and Finance).
- Petrol Trade Test (Qualified motor technician)
- 1-3 years in motor industry mechanical environment
- 1-3 years in workshop environment
- 2-3 years call centre experience
- Fleet Management Experience
This role may require the incumbent to work overtime.
In ensuring a safe working environment for all, Avis will prioritise vaccinated employees in the recruitment process.
Closing date: 27 December 2022
What's Your Reaction?