Amazon Web Services (AWS) Startup Loft Accelerator 2023
Applications are open for the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Startup Loft Accelerator 2023. The AWS Startup Loft Accelerator is an equity-free program focused on supporting early-stage startups in Europe, Middle...
Deadline: Rolling Basis
Applications are open for the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Startup Loft Accelerator 2023. The AWS Startup Loft Accelerator is an equity-free program focused on supporting early-stage startups in Europe, Middle East and Africa with technology, product development, go-to-market advice and getting you funding ready.
The program enables startups to maximize the value of AWS by providing them with AWS tech resources, to validate their business by industry leaders, to access investors and to accelerate their time to market. The program structure is based on four pillars crucial to a startup’s success in its early days: Technology, Product, Go-to-market and Funding. The program puts the entrepreneur at the center allowing startups to build their own personalized program out of the AWS Startup Loft Accelerator session and content offering. The program is free and AWS does not take equity.
- Virtual and custom-made: AWS Startup Loft Accelerator is a 10-week program that allows you to build your own personalized agenda: no mandatory sessions, no demo days, no application deadline.
- Global network: By joining AWS Startup Loft Accelerator, you benefit from the extensive AWS network of industry leaders, technology experts, serial entrepreneurs, investors, startup organizations, advisors and partners.
- Technology fast-track: AWS Startup Loft Accelerator equips your technical team with tech resources, guidance and a community of peers. From technical deep dives to round tables on day-to-day CTO challenges, including: recruiting, managing an engineering team, building a minimum viable product, and design principles for cloud architecture.
- Business boost: AWS Startup Loft Accelerator helps you become funding-ready with hands-on workshops and concrete use cases, all designed to validate and perfect your Go-To-Market strategy, pitch deck and storytelling.
- Alumni community: AWS Startup Loft Accelerator community brings together all program members, including alumni founders for both CEOs and CTOs. You may no longer be actively part of the program, but the alumni community will always be here for you as an open space for learning and support.
- Up to $25k in AWS Activate credits: Every participating startup is eligible to join the Activate program. This offers up to $25K to spend on AWS services, a free one-year AWS Business Support subscription for up to $5K, 80 credits for self-paced labs, access to the Activate Console plus exclusive member-only offers.
- Open to all startups who are located in Africa, Europe and the Middle East.
- Applicants should be early-stage, pre-seed startups with at least one in-house technology lead.
Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Hungary, Iceland, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, Niger, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Norway, Oman, Palestine (West Bank and Gaza Strip), Poland, Portugal, Romania, Rwanda, San Marino, Sao Tome & Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Vatican, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe
They have no deadlines. The application process is always open and they accept companies on a monthly basis.
For more information, visit AWS Startup Loft Accelerator.
What's Your Reaction?