Bryte Insurance: Finance Graduate Programme 2023
Bryte Insurance Company Limited is inviting applications for the Finance Graduate Programme 2023 in Gauteng, South Africa. Bryte Insurance Company Limited is the premier, proactive commercial risk specialist in Southern...
Bryte Insurance Company Limited is inviting applications for the Finance Graduate Programme 2023 in Gauteng, South Africa.
Bryte Insurance Company Limited is the premier, proactive commercial risk specialist in Southern Africa.
Applying our unparalleled sector insights, proven expertise and foresight, we partner with customers and brokers to protect their businesses and improve their risk profile across the continent.
Bryte Insurance Company Limited approaches customer risk with purpose, proactively working with brokers and customers to enable better risk decisions.
You have an opportunity to join a leading global insurer and develop your skills alongside some of the best talent in the industry.
The Bryte Graduate Programme is targeted at final year and/or post graduate students (SA citizens) in the field of:
- BCom Finance, Accounting
You will be offered a 12 month fixed-term contract for the duration of the Graduate Development Programme.
As a Bryte Graduate, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Completing the various learning programmes that you will be assigned to during the course of the year.
- Delivering against the various objectives as agreed to in your performance contract.
- Actively engaging with your assigned Mentor to comprehensively understand the various components of Bryte Insurance Company and of the Short-Term Insurance Industry.
- Successfully complete a Graduate Development Programme Project.
Bryte Insurance has adopted the mandatory vaccination policy, requiring its workforce to be fully vaccinated with effect from 01 January 2022.
All prospective employees are required to disclose their vaccination certificates or cards as part of the recruitment process.
What's Your Reaction?
Hanken GBSN Scholarships 2023 for students from developing...
admin Dec 19, 2022 0 10
Constitutional Court of South Africa: Law Clerks Intake...
admin Jan 2, 2023 0 19
- Fuelarts x Tezos Accelerator
- Fuelarts x Tezos Accelerator 2023
- Fuelarts x Tezos Accelerator 2023 for Art+Tech Startups
- fuelarts-x-tezos-accelerator-2023 apply
- Royal Society
- Royal Society Africa Prize
- Royal Society Africa Prize 2023
- Royal Society Africa Prize 2023 for Research Scientists
- royal-society-africa-prize-2023 apply
- Alliance of International Science Organizations (ANSO)
- anso-cas-twas-unesco-phd-scholarship-2023 apply
- ANSO-CAS-TWAS/UNESCO PhD Scholarship
- ANSO-CAS-TWAS/UNESCO PhD Scholarship 2023
- the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
- The World Academy of Sciences