Canon Collins Trust Master of Laws (LLM) Scholarships 2023 for study at the University of London.
Canon Collins Trust invites applications for scholarships to study for the Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma and/or the Master of Laws (LLM) by distance learning at the University of London in...
Application Deadline: 23 August 2023 4:00 pm GMT
Canon Collins Trust invites applications for scholarships to study for the Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma and/or the Master of Laws (LLM) by distance learning at the University of London in 2023. Applicants can start at any level, and do not need to complete the whole programme. For example, applicants can start at Postgraduate Certificate level and work their way through to the LLM, or can stop after completing the PG Certificate. Applicants who have completed an LLB degree may start at LLM level, skipping the PG Certificate and Diploma.
Canon Collin’s Trust requires applicants for this scholarship to be:
- a national of, or have refugee status in, one of the following countries: Malawi, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- normally resident in one of these countries
- in possession of the necessary qualifications required for admission to the programme
- currently employed in full or part-time work;
- able to commit a minimum of 10 hours to study per week.
- These scholarships are made possible by the generosity of University of London International Programmes which shall waive full tuition and examination entry fees for four scholarship recipients. Scholarship recipients have between 1 to 5 years to complete the qualification, however recipients are required to complete at least two modules per year. Continued registration on the course is dependent upon satisfactory progress and academic reports. For more information on the course please view the prospectus.
- The University of London and Canon Collins Trust will jointly select the recipients of this award.
How to Apply
All applicants are required to submit the following supporting documentation:
- ID document (the following are acceptable: passport, birth certificate, driver’s license)
- Academic transcripts, if applying for LLM
- Degree certificates, if applying for LLM, or school/other certificates
- Reference letters from two referees
- A copy of your two most recent payslips.
For More Information:
What's Your Reaction?