Commonwealth Secretariat Young Professionals Programme 2023 for young graduates (£29,070 per annum)
The Commonwealth Secretariat is proud to support youth empowerment through the Young Professionals Programme (YPP). The YPP creates multiple opportunities for talented and qualified young people from across the Commonwealth...
Application Deadline: 10th July 2023
The Commonwealth Secretariat is proud to support youth empowerment through the Young Professionals Programme (YPP). The YPP creates multiple opportunities for talented and qualified young people from across the Commonwealth to contribute to our core work through the transference of technical expertise, innovative ideas, specialist knowledge, and fresh perspectives.
- To be considered, you must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country aged 27 years or younger at the time applications close.
- You will need to have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant subject area, and have at least one year of demonstrated work experience in the design and delivery of a subject relevant to development or democracy programmes/projects.
- Further information on each position can be found by clicking on the relevant links.
A YP’s employment is dependent on securing a UK Temporary Worker- International Agreement visa. Failure to secure the visa will nullify the contractual offer. The YP is required to leave the UK when the visa expires. Under the terms of the UK’s Temporary Worker- International Agreement visa, only the YP is entitled to be issued a visa. The Secretariat will not be responsible for sponsoring any visas for accompanying spouses or dependents of the YP.
- Assistant Research Officer YPO (Trade Competitiveness)
- Assistant Research Officer (Office of the Secretary-General)
- Assistant Research Officer (Economic, Youth & Sustainable Development Directorate)
- Assistant Research Officer (Governance and Peace Directorate) x2
How to Apply
Please apply by submitting a CV and cover letter. Covering letters should be structured to address the key criteria required in the person specification, giving clear examples.
For More Information:
What's Your Reaction?