Commonwealth Young Professionals Programme 2023
Applications are open for the Commonwealth Young Professionals Programme 2023. The Commonwealth Secretariat is proud to support youth empowerment through the Young Professionals Programme (YPP). The YPP creates multiple opportunities...
Deadline: July 10, 2023
Applications are open for the Commonwealth Young Professionals Programme 2023. The Commonwealth Secretariat is proud to support youth empowerment through the Young Professionals Programme (YPP). The YPP creates multiple opportunities for talented and qualified young people from across the Commonwealth to contribute to the core work through the transference of technical expertise, innovative ideas, specialist knowledge, and fresh perspectives.
The Commonwealth is a voluntary association of 56 member governments and provides guidance on policy-making, technical assistance and advisory services to Commonwealth member countries. They support governments to help achieve sustainable, inclusive, and equitable development.
- Assistant Research Officer YPO (Trade Competitiveness)
- Assistant Research Officer (Office of the Secretary-General)
- Assistant Research Officer (Economic, Youth & Sustainable Development Directorate)
- Assistant Research Officer (Governance and Peace Directorate) x2
- The salary for the positions is £29,070 per annum.
- You must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country aged 27 years or younger at the time applications close.
- You will need to have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant subject area and have at least one year of demonstrated work experience in the design and delivery of a subject relevant to development or democracy programmes/projects.
Apply by submitting a CV and cover letter. Covering letters should be structured to address the key criteria required in the person specification, giving clear examples.
For more information, visit Commonwealth.
What's Your Reaction?