Dis-Chem Pharmacies: Retail Internship Programme 2023
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an exciting opportunity for a Bcom Information Systems or any computer-related graduate to join the SAP Retail Team for a 12 months Internship Programme. The graduate will...
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an exciting opportunity for a Bcom Information Systems or any computer-related graduate to join the SAP Retail Team for a 12 months Internship Programme.
The graduate will assist in ensuring the effective and smooth use of the SAP Retail system across the business.
- Grade 12 / Matric or Senior Certificate
- Bcom/Btech Information systems, National Diploma in IT or any IT related qualification
- Maintain the integrity and functionality of SAP Retail.
- Perform and documenting detailed testing of all these improvements, enhancements and reports.
- Respond to and assist with any query, related to SAP Retail.
- Establish and maintain a sound relationship with all Dis-Chem stakeholders.
- Ensure frequent communication with all Dis-Chem stakeholders both verbally and in writing regarding matters relating to the SAP Retail.
- Provide a friendly and efficient knowledgeable service to all Dis-Chem stakeholders.
- Maintain, change and support all relevant master data for SAP Retail.
- Practice quality assurance by testing the function of current and new processes by detecting and identifying any defects.
- Monitor and ensure smooth integration between SAP and any other program.
- Assist with loading and resolving marketing queries.
- Give regular feedback and provide assistance to the SAP Retail team, Stores and Dis-Chem Management team.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Packages – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Business financial skills
- Trustworthy and honest
- Self-starter, diligent, accurate, attention to detail
- Be deadline orientated
- Good time management skills
- SAP Experience
Special conditions of employment:
- South African citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit record
- Valid Driver’s license and/or reliable transport
Remuneration and benefits:
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN’T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer.
Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy.
Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.
Closing Date: 19 January 2023
What's Your Reaction?