DW Akademie Acceleration Program – MEDIA PARCOURS 2023 (up to €10,000)
Applications for the DW Akademie MEDIA PARCOURS 2023 are now open. The MEDIA PARCOURS is DW Akademie’s acceleration program for quality-oriented media start-ups and already established outlets. Selected media pass...
Deadline: July 15, 2023
Applications for the DW Akademie MEDIA PARCOURS 2023 are now open. The MEDIA PARCOURS is DW Akademie’s acceleration program for quality-oriented media start-ups and already established outlets.
Selected media pass through a tailored and growth-oriented program within a cycle of six to nine months. Before embarking on the journey, the media and the MEDIA PARCOURS team set and define the individual media’s KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) that they wish to achieve throughout the program. Additionally, realistic milestones are set, which support the media outlets in focusing and achieving their goals. When reporting on their KPIs, the media outlets follow the MEDIA PARCOURS standardized quality system, which focuses on quality criteria of reporting, finances and clicks and audience reach.
The MEDIA PARCOURS learning is based on different MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses) as well as tailored inputs in the form of mentoring and coaching sessions. MEDIA PARCOURS is funded by the German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ).
- Pass through the MEDIA PARCOURS journey within six to nine months, starting from August 2023.
- Financial support up to €10,000 per media, upon completion of the different stages and segments.
- Knowledge, inputs and trainings through MOOCs and provided by experts and mentors.
- Open to all established independent, associative or private Tunisian media.
- Be available to participate in the full length of the program.
MEDIA PARCOURS is currently accepting applications from interested media outlets. Apply before July 15, 2023.
For more information, visit MEDIA PARCOURS.
What's Your Reaction?