Exxon Mobil Graduate Internship (Industrial Hygiene) Programme for young Nigerian graduates
The Exxon Mobil Graduate Internship Programme offers recent Nigerian graduates with the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading petroleum company. From day one of your internship, you...
Application Deadline: 21 November 2022
The Exxon Mobil Graduate Internship Programme offers recent Nigerian graduates with the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading petroleum company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
ExxonMobil believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
The successful candidate will work as an Intern in any one of the following departments / Unit: Industrial Hygiene, Production Engineering sites, Offshore Operations sites, Safety Health and Environment, Drilling Engineering and Maintenance.
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with engineering degree in any of the following disciplines: Mechanical, Chemical, Petroleum, Process, and Electrical.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2018.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2020.
How to Apply:
Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available)
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g international passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Exxon Mobil Graduate Internship (Industrial Hygiene)
What's Your Reaction?