Google for Startups Accelerator: Black Founders Program 2023 [U.S. & Canada]
Applications for the Google for Startups Accelerator: Black Founders Program 2023 are now open. Google for Startups Accelerator: Black Founders is a 10-week digital accelerator program for Seed to Series...
Deadline: August 2, 2023
Applications for the Google for Startups Accelerator: Black Founders Program 2023 are now open. Google for Startups Accelerator: Black Founders is a 10-week digital accelerator program for Seed to Series A technology startups in North America.
The accelerator program is designed to bring the best of Google’s programs, products, people and technology to Black founder communities across North America. In addition to mentorship and technical project support, the accelerator also includes deep dives and workshops focused on product design, customer acquisition and leadership development for founders.
- Equity-free support: Three months of equity-free support
- Mentoring: Mentoring from 20 Google teams
- Training: Training on design, marketing, and leadership
- Strategic support: Support on company and product strategy
- Product credits: Google product credits for your tech stack
- Early access: Early access to new Google products and tools
- Access to experts: Access to Google’s network of industry experts
- Technical project partnership: Partnership on advanced technology project
- Open to black-led technology startups within the U.S. and Canada.
- The accelerator program is best suited for Seed to Series A revenue generating tech startups that are headquartered in the United States and Canada.
- Selected companies should have a minimum of 5 employees and the founder and appropriate team members must be available to join all program elements of their cohort.
- In order to ensure Google can provide meaningful value, startups should aim to leverage AI/ML technology in their product, service or operations and/or show an interest in leveraging this technology in the future.
Google for Startups Accelerator: Black Founders will kick-off late September 2023. The cohort will consist of 10-12 U.S. and Canadian-headquartered technology startups.
For more information, visit Google for Startups Accelerator.
What's Your Reaction?