Hitachi Energy: Engineering Graduate Trainee Programme 2023
Hitachi Energy South Africa invites applications for the Engineering Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 in Modderfontein, Gauteng, South Africa. You as a Engineer in Training, will be part of Power Grid...
Hitachi Energy South Africa invites applications for the Engineering Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 in Modderfontein, Gauteng, South Africa.
Basic Info Location Modderfontein, Gauteng, South Africa Job Type Full-Time Type of role Graduate Trainee Contract Traineeship
You as a Engineer in Training, will be part of Power Grid Business unit-Grid Automation.
Hitachi Energy South Africa is committed to the development of recently graduated individual and seeks to source, develop, and increase their employability in the ever-changing world of work.
We do our best to place and invest in young talent by providing them with the best working and learning environment that allows them to learn about the business, themselves, and their chosen careers.
Hitachi Energy South Africa will expose you to not only local, but also regional operations, where you will be paired with qualified and registered professionals to help you transition into a professional space through knowledge, skills, and attributes transfer to you and help you learn beyond the classroom.
The Student Support Engineer (SSE) will be trained to work in the Utility Telecommunication Environment which includes training in:
- The basics of telecommunications
- Engineering process
- Project Management
- Production process
- Factory Testing
- Commissioning service
- Executing a complete project, yourself from start to finish (with support from the team).
- You will also be trained to deliver professional and courteous customer support service and promote a productive and positive relationship with customers in typical day-to-day interactions. Also, participate in and contribute to team efforts and manage your individual contributions.
- You should have a Degree, B-tech in Electrical Engineering with Telecommunication, and preferably female candidates.
- Well-developed computer skills.
- Demonstrate strong written and communication skills and overall learning attitude.
- Knowledge of one or multiple of the following technologies would be advantageous:
- Telecommunication Systems
- Internet Protocol
- Basic Linux Skills
- Tools/Utilities: Microsoft, Outlook, Word, Excel etc.
About Hitachi Energy
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all.
We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain.
Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future.
We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value.
Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries.
Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD.
What's Your Reaction?