Intelligent Debt Management: Graduate Internship Programme 2023
Intelligent Debt Management (IDM) invites recent finance graduates to apply for the Graduate Internship Programme 2023 in Cape Town, Western Cape. If you’ve just finished your qualification in any financial-industry...
Intelligent Debt Management (IDM) invites recent finance graduates to apply for the Graduate Internship Programme 2023 in Cape Town, Western Cape.
If you’ve just finished your qualification in any financial-industry related field – like Management, Finance, Business, or Accounting, for example – then keep reading, you’ll want to hear this.
IDM has permanent opportunities available for young, fresh talent like you. If you come with energy, confidence and ambition and the rest will come.
What is the rest you ask? Growth, exposure, support, and a chance to help real people every day.
Who is IDM
Are you looking to use your newly earned qualification not only in the finance sector but also to add meaning and purpose to your career? If so, IDM is the place to be.
The work we do and the way we do it makes a real, lasting difference to the lives of those we reach.
As an award-winning industry leader in financial advice and solutions, IDM is positioned to operate in a largely underserved market and will continue to grow.
We have big plans for our future, and that could include you!
The people who thrive here genuinely care about making a difference, are self-motivated and driven, creative thinkers and collaborators, and are hungry to learn and grow.
If you’re keen to gain diverse work experience and personal and professional growth within a supportive and vibrant culture, then send your application through! We can’t wait to hear from you.
What you can expect from your first year at IDM:
- Communication with clients you are helping on an ongoing basis (no face-to-face Client Service/Sales).
- Exposure to the biggest Financial Service Providers, including the big 5 banks
- Acquisition of expert knowledge of the National Consumer Act and Consumer rights.
- Opportunity to gain additional recognized qualifications and further study in the Financial Industry
- Operating from a professional office environment, equipped with everything you need for success
- Connection and networking with young, dynamic, and innovative co-workers.
- Possibility for amazing rewards and recognition
- Company benefits – like a half day off on your birthday, subsidised lunches, and more.
- Must have completed a BCom/BAdmin Degree/ National Diploma
- Must live IDM’s values
- Must be confident and well spoken
- Must be client centric
What's Your Reaction?