KAUST Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) 2023 (Stipend available)
Applications are open for the KAUST Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) 2023. The KAUST Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) is a unique program that offers students the chance to conduct...
Deadline: Rolling Basis
Applications are open for the KAUST Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) 2023. The KAUST Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) is a unique program that offers students the chance to conduct innovative research at King Abdullah University of Science & Technology (KAUST). Through this landmark internship, talented students can undertake research ranging across diverse disciplines and programs.
With VSRP research projects that span the breadth of the scientific and engineering fields, driven students with insatiable curiosity and strong academic performance, can gain unparalleled opportunities to pursue their research questions under the guidance and support of KAUST faculty mentors. Get ready to contribute your ideas in an international research community!
The length of the program ranges anywhere between 3- to 6-months, depending on the type of research. This will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
- $1,000 Monthly Stipend
- Private Bedroom/Bathroom
- Visa And Airfare Fees
- Health Insurance
- Social And Cultural Activities
- Access to Core laboratories and major research and community facilities
- Open to undergraduate students in 3rd year or above and Masters Students.
- Current PhD candidates, KAUST students or KAUST alumni are ineligible to apply
- GPA 3.5/4 or 14/20 (ECTS B)
- Strong verbal and written English Skills. Recommended levels, minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.5 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
The following are required for the application:
The way to apply for VSRP internship is to apply via a project. They have over 100 projects spanning 16 STEM disciplines, and each project has its own ‘Apply’ button.
- Official Transcript(s) in English from current and previous institutions
- Letter of Recommendation
- Valid Passport
- Statement of purpose
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
For more information, visit KAUST.
What's Your Reaction?