Kenya Airways Graduate Trainee Training Programme 2022 for young Kenyans
Application Deadline: 9th August 2022.
Attend the Kenya Airways Graduate Trainee Training Programme and acquire professional and technical skills that will enable the trainee work effectively in engineering services.
Principal Accountabilities (KEY Performance areas):
- Attend basic aircraft maintenance courses and pass required company examinations.
- Perform assigned maintenance tasks while on attachment (OJT).
- Support more experienced engineers in performance of assignments and projects
- Spend time shadowing actual aircraft maintenance and support area operations
- Undertake a group project that support the day-to-day workings of engineering and maintenance activities by use of project management process in regard to project estimates, risks and opportunities; project issues; and reporting of progress / completion
- Perform and/or participate in additional activities/events that help build a strong network.
- Work closely with an experienced engineering teams throughout the training cycle
- Acquire skills in multi-discipline engineering and maintenance environment including use of MRO software
- Acquaint self with the operational activities of Kenya Airways Flight Operations and Ground Operations departments
- Perform any other duty related training as assigned from time to time
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Engineering Degree in either Aeronautical/Electrical & Electronics/ mechanical/Mechatronics or a related discipline from a recognized institution
- At least upper second- class honors
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Relevant internship and academic project experience
- Self-driven with the ability to seek out requirements with minimal direction
Years of Experience (Minimum):
- At least 1 year in a busy engineering environment
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good technical report writing skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Self-driven individual who can expand his/her skills with on-job training
- Ability to work as a team player in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
How to apply:
If you fit the profile, then apply today! Please submit a copy your detailed Curriculum Vitae here on LinkedIn only by Tuesday, 9th August 2022.
For More Information: