Kenyan Revenue Authority (KRA) Internship & Industrial Attachment Programme 2023 for young Kenyans.
In support of the Government’s Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour Market, KRA is seeking applications from continuing 1st degree students (Undergraduate) in ...
Application Deadline: August 6, 2023
In support of the Government’s Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour Market, KRA is seeking applications from continuing 1st degree students (Undergraduate) in their 3rd, 4th and final year of study and Diploma students in their final year for its three (3) months (September to November 2023) Industrial Attachment Programme.
The programme aims at providing the Youth an opportunity to acquire practical aspects of their respective areas of specialization in partial fulfillment of their degree programme. The opportunities are open within the various Support Services departments of the Authority in the following disciplines: Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Data Analytics, Mathematics, Supply Chain Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing & Communication, Communications, International Relations, Diplomacy, Public Relations, Media Studies, Photography, Videography, Film Production, Animation, ICT, Telecommunications, Food & Beverage, Hotel Management, Housekeeping and Laundry management, Records Management, Records & Archives, Library & Information Science, Security & Safety, Security Management, Criminology, Criminal Justice, Forensics, Business Administration, Business Management, Project Management, Monitoring & Evaluation, Counselling Psychology, Occupational Health, Disaster Management, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Land Economics, Property Management, Quantity Survey, Actuarial Science, Transport & Logistics, Fleet management, Law, Education, Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Stenographers.
- Be a Kenyan Citizen aged between 20 and 35 years.
- Should be a continuing 1st degree student (Undergraduate) in their 3rd, 4th and final year of study and Diploma students in their final year from a recognized University.
- Should have a valid introduction letter from the university.
- Must be available full time for the three months’ duration of the program.
- The deadline for application is Sunday 6th August 2023
- All applications must be submitted online via the process outlined below (Application Guidelines).
- You can only apply for the opportunity after successfully registering in our e-recruitment portal.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The Authority does not extend the Attachment Program.
- ONLY selected candidates will be contacted.
- The Authority does not charge any fee for this process.
- Monthly Stipend payable Kshs.7,000 and is subject to applicable statutory deductions.
- If selected, candidates will be required to submit proof of a valid Personal Accident Insurance Cover, copies of KRA PIN certificate, NHIF, NSSF, ID card and Bank Account details.
KRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
For More Information:
What's Your Reaction?