Mastercard Foundation Graduate Internship Program 2022 across Africa and Canada (60 Paid Opportunities)
Deadline: August 23, 2022
The Mastercard Foundation is recruiting the next cohort of young graduates across Africa and Canada for their 6-12 month Graduate Internship Program. Apply now to one of their 60 graduate internship opportunities.
Launch your career with the Mastercard Foundation and apply your knowledge and skills within a work setting.
Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. Through its Young Africa Works strategy and Canadian EleV program, the Foundation works with partners to ensure that millions of young people, especially young women, access quality education, financial services, and dignified work. Mastercard Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company. The Foundation is independent with its own Board of Directors and CEO.
The Mastercard Foundation values the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to their work and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. We are an equal opportunity employer.
The Foundation provides: competitive salaries; benefits program; RRSP matching program; generous time-off benefits (including vacation, personal days, sick time and summer hours); and ongoing learning and professional development opportunities.
- People & Culture Intern Rwanda
- People & Culture Intern Kenya
- Technology Facilities Intern Canada
- Safeguarding Intern Nigeria
- Gender Intern Rwanda
- Assurance & Enterprise Risk Intern Ghana
- Technology Facilities Intern Ghana
- Technology Facilities Intern Rwanda
- Technology Facilities Intern Kenya
- Agribusiness Intern Kenya
- Safeguarding Intern Senegal
- Digital Economy Intern Uganda
- Safeguarding Intern Uganda
- Finance Intern Senegal
- Gender Intern Senegal
- Safeguarding Intern Rwanda
- Assurance & Enterprise Risk Intern Nigeria
- Project Management Intern Nigeria
- Safeguarding Intern Kenya
- Assurance & Enterprise Risk Intern Kenya
- More at the link below.
- Open to young graduates across Africa and Canada
- Eligible Countries: Canada, Ethiopia, Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, Rwanda, Senegal, Uganda
They will ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
For more information, visit Mastercard Foundation.