Morocco: SEED BDS Training of Trainers Programme
Through their Training of Trainers programme, they offer BDS Advisors access to SEED Toolkits, case studies and further valuable insights into eco-inclusive enterprise success. These resources support leading and future...
Applications are now open for the SEED Business Development Service (BDS ) Training of Trainers Programme.
The SEED Business Development Service (BDS ) programme enhances the capacities of Business Development Service providers with the skills and tools required to improve their support services offered to eco-inclusive enterprises in their regions. These BDS Providers are leading business consultants and members of institutions supporting small and growing enterprises, such as incubators and accelerators.
What does SEED BDS offer to service providers?
- Through their Training of Trainers programme, they offer BDS Advisors access to SEED Toolkits, case studies and further valuable insights into eco-inclusive enterprise success. These resources support leading and future providers of enterprise support to streamline and optimise their services while meeting the unique development needs of enterprises with a strong environmental and social focus.
- Their SEED tools and insights have been developed and refined over their more than fifteen years of supporting enterprises. These resources enable high-achieving SEED-trained BDS Advisors to facilitate targeted, hands-on and collaborative financial and organisational planning for start-up and growing eco-inclusive enterprises.
- Their SEED BDS Training of Trainers participants receive:
- Seed Toolkits: Printed and digital access to SEED Toolkits to guide their work with eco-inclusive enterprises.
- Facilitation Practice: Gain extensive facilitation practice, insights and reflection on participant-oriented training design.
- Eco-Inclusive Business Models: Discover eco-inclusive business typology for tailored needs analysis and design of support.
- Network Building: Engage in peer-to-peer networking and exchange with experienced SEED BDS Advisors.
- Interactive Case Studies: Employ insights from video and written case studies on successful eco-inclusive enterprises.
- Community of Practice: Create BDS online platform profile and participate in SEED events.
- Workshop Location: Casablanca, Morocco
- Workshop Date: 08 Mar – 10 Mar 2023.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate that they have:
- Basic experience or a strong interest in working with start-ups in their country;
- Basic experience or a strong interest in providing business model development oriented capacity building;
- Have a degree in a relevant academic or business related field;
- Basic experience or a strong interest in facilitating interactive and participatory workshops;
- Basic experience or a strong interest in working with eco-inclusive enterprises;
- Ability to provide services to enterprises in English & local languages of their country.
For more information, visit SEED.
What's Your Reaction?