Nigeria 25under25 Entrepreneurship Awards 2023
Applications for the Nigeria 25under25 Entrepreneurship Awards 2023 are now open. Nigeria’s 25under25 awards provide fellows with a stipend, access to finance, 12-month incubation, one-on-one leadership coaching, and access to...
Applications for the Nigeria 25under25 Entrepreneurship Awards 2023 are now open. Nigeria’s 25under25 awards provide fellows with a stipend, access to finance, 12-month incubation, one-on-one leadership coaching, and access to a diverse network of technical advisors, mentors, and potential investors for young entrepreneurs.
The primary objective is to assist early-stage entrepreneurs in realizing their bold ideas and establishing successful and sustainable businesses. By providing a conducive space, a supportive community, and essential access, they aim to empower these entrepreneurs and enable them to bring their entrepreneurial aspirations to life.
- Winners will have access to a FREE workspace for 12 months. This includes individual workstations, communal meeting areas, board rooms, and innovative spaces. The intention is to optimize productivity and allow entrepreneurs to concentrate on expanding their businesses.
- The Under 25 Incubator program offers a comprehensive range of resources, providing participants with 100 hours of practical, training in essential areas like strategy and operations, legal and business advice, technical guidance, and personalized one-on-one leadership coaching. In addition to these valuable learning experiences, participants benefit from industry-specific mentorship pairing and showcase their ideas for potential funding opportunities.
- Winners will be inducted into a vibrant, lifelong community comprising 400 young entrepreneurs, supported by a robust network of world-class mentors and advisors who are leaders and change-makers in various sectors. Being part of this community offers invaluable opportunities to connect and build relationships through their extensive Africa-wide network, allowing members to cultivate and nurture valuable connections.
- The founder(s) must not be older than the age of 27 at the time of receiving the award and the company must have been in existence for at least 3 years.
- The founder must be a Nigerian.
- The company must be contributing to social economic development in Nigeria.
- The line of business must be ethical and in accordance with the Nigerian laws.
- The business must be duly registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria.
- Eligible Industries: Active Citizenship & Government Engagement, Agriculture, Arts, Crafts & Culture, Beauty & Makeup, Creative Writing & Content Creation, E-commerce, Education, Energy & Sustainability, Environment & Interior Decor, Event Planning, Fashion, Finance & Financial Technology, Food & Drinks, Health & Skincare, Hospitality & Tourism, Manufacturing & Logistics, Media & Communications, Music, Performing Arts, Photography, Professional Services, Social Entrepreneurship, Software & Design, Sports, Technology.
For more information, visit 25under25 Awards.
What's Your Reaction?