OCBC Sustainability Innovation Challenge 2023
Applications are open for the OCBC Sustainability Innovation Challenge 2023. Together with TotalEnergies, the OCBC Sustainability Innovation Challenge 2023 aims to create value and positive changes to promote a sustainable...
Deadline: September 15, 2023
Applications are open for the OCBC Sustainability Innovation Challenge 2023. Together with TotalEnergies, the OCBC Sustainability Innovation Challenge 2023 aims to create value and positive changes to promote a sustainable energy transition.
OCBC, with their considerable sustainable finance portfolio of $47 billion and extensive experience in offering innovative sustainable financing solutions, and TotalEnergies, a major player in energy transition with an ambition to achieve net zero together with society by 2050, can create a greater impact in this area by working together.
- Challenge 1: New Markets for Repurposed EV Batteries
- Challenge 2: Greater Penetration of Distributed Generation Systems
- Challenge 3: Better Infrastructure and Greener Energy for EV Charging
- Challenge 4: Greener Raw Materials for Manufacturing
- OCBC offers a prize pool of SGD150,000 and winning teams stand a chance to pilot their solutions with TotalEnergies.
- Winning teams will be fast-tracked into the final jury phase of the acceleration programme under Station F.
- Winning teams will also have early access to mentorship and funding opportunities from Cathay Innovation and Tikehau Capital.
- Open to startups that possess solutions that can be adapted to address one or more of the challenge statements.
- You can be located anywhere in the world but must have an interest in developing and implementing your solutions with organisations in Southeast Asia after the Challenge.
Complete the application by Friday, 15 September, 11.59pm (GMT 8) . Submissions will thereafter be evaluated, and finalists selected. Selected companies shall designate a representative to present on Demo Day.
For more information, visit OCBC Sustainability Innovation Challenge.
What's Your Reaction?