Vacant Position: Assistant Executive – Marketing
The Assistant Executive – Marketing will support in the implementation the marketing strategies of the company by focusing on timely execution of internal and external communication on new products, pricing and offers as well as managing the merchandisers, customer and consumer issues.
Also managing the procurement and distribution of company branded merchandise.
Team Management & Communication
- Ensure efficient communication to the team (Internal and External) new products, trade offers, in store activations, trade samples and POSM.
- Training and placement of brand ambassadors/ promoters in strategic outlets to drive sales growth.
Merchandise & Marketing Assets Management
- Oversee issuance, distribution and communication of Marketing merchandise in line with the marketing projects as as per regional needs
- Assist in coordinating special promotions/ banding / cross merchandising processes with the relevant departments to ensure timely execution
- To work closely with the creative team to produce marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, posters and Wash lines and distribution of the same to increase visibility
- Management and maintenance of marketing materials that is gondolas, billboards, and free-standing units and ensuring they are branded and strategically positioned
- Efficient distribution of brand and virtual assets (Artworks) and distribution of the same upon approval for planned activities.
- Reporting on the ROI for brand visibility (gondolas, FSU, category branding) stationed in various outlets.
New Product Development & Launch
- Gather insights for Product development team on competition, pricing, new market entrants.
- To ensure we launch the products within the timelines set by
- Maintain a record of all biweekly meeting minutes for all meetings held and follow up for closure.
- Maintain an PD tracker of all ongoing artworks developments by the agency or internal designer and sharing a weekly status.
- Prepare a complete checklist and engage with all the departments such that each on the product is given due importance and progressing towards the launch dates.
Customer Service and Tele- Sales
- Acting as a point of resolution to customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
- Provide feedback on product to the customers and reassure of our commitment to providing great service
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions recording details of inquiries and complaints, and comments as well as actions taken.
- Submit weekly reports and monthly reports on customer related complaints.
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree Business Related Field.
- Diploma in Information Management
- 2 years of experience
- Strong personality
- Strong interpersonal relations
- Able to work within tight deadlines.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly send your detailed CV quoting the job title on the email subject “Assistant Marketing Executive” to: firstname.lastname@example.org by or before 16th October 2021.