Vacant Position: Marketing Executive
The Marketing Executive will support in the implementation the marketing strategies of the company by focusing on timely execution of marketing campaigns and promotional activities and also responsible for maintaining customer relationships, training and tracking and analyzing sales data and activity performance reports and reviewing against the plan and costs.
Undertake full responsibility in Trade marketing execution
- Market Storming/activation across all regions using the PDU and other activations like wet/dry sampling
- Align the van sales team with the PDU activation to ensure that they get support in product awareness in their respective region and help create product pull
- Manage PDU team’s expenses (Night out, Giveaway’s materials, as well as sampling materials expenses), verification of the same for approval by HOD & ensure all regulatory county and national government licenses are fully sorted in line with their activation plan.
- Supervise all projects by logging & preparing weekly analysis comparing performance against the budget, targets and project deliverables.
Marketing BTL Activities and Coordination
- To ensure that the activities are carried out on time and within Budget by ensuring that the Brand message is being voiced.
- Ensure product is placed in the right areas as per agreement with the outlets and measure, evaluate, monitor and report (weekly) the performance of the activities.
- Weekly monitoring of the activities (agency execution) through agency reports from merchandisers and sell out data from the supermarkets, analyze and share reports.
- Ensuring retail sales stores achievements for merchandisers instore against targets in collaboration with the sales reps.
- Provide the partnering agencies the timely Training and support before and during the project and be the main coordinator between the outlet and the agency staff for maximum performance and penetration and validate agency invoices based on agreement and execution.
Product Knowledge Training
- Prepare together with the HOD, an executable training calendar for existing /new products to Internal (Sales Team/ PDU Team/ Merchandisers) and External Teams (Distributor/ Wholesaler/Supermarket).
- Liaise with merchandising coordinator in planning and executing product training needs for merchandisers, brand ambassadors and third-party agencies.
- To share daily/ weekly/ monthly product insights and information to the Sales Team/ PDU Team/ Merchandisers.
- Liaise with head of marketing to develop training tools and materials for new products and existing products in- line with communication strategy.
- Prepare a training survey tool and other documents which should be signed by the trainee and trainer for HR records.
Event Management & Experientials
- Based on the annual calendar (some could be Ad hock) of events and experiential activations (across the region’s malls, schools, churches among others) ensuring the events/activations are well planned for in advance to avoid last minute rush.
- Liaising with events coordinators to maximize visibility at conferences, receptions and exhibitions including compiling product and literature lists to display or demonstrate and prepare a report after every campaign executed capturing event budget, post-event evaluations and stock reconciliations.
- Tracking and analyzing the performance of event activities and maintaining a record all the events. Follow up on the leads from the event to convert to customers/consumers.
- Coordination of event materials including shipping & logistics and reconciliations of all events.
- Ensure exceptional attention to detail and a good eye for aesthetics and design for all external and internal events
Qualifications & Qualifications
- Degree Business Related Field.
- Diploma in Information Management
- 4 Years of Experience
- Customer Service
- Computer literary
- Communications skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly send your detailed CV quoting the job title on the email subject “Marketing Executive” to: firstname.lastname@example.org by or before 16th October 2021.