Puma Energy Graduate Trainee Programme 2023
Puma Energy is a leading global energy business which supplies, stores and distributes petroleum products in 48 countries across six continents. Founded in 1997, Puma Energy has its headquarters in...
Puma Energy is a leading global energy business which supplies, stores and distributes petroleum products in 48 countries across six continents.
Founded in 1997, Puma Energy has its headquarters in Singapore and Geneva and employs over 8,000 people globally with regional hubs in South Africa, Puerto Rico, Australia and Estonia and have recently setup a Global Delivery Center in Mumbai, India.
Puma Energy South Africa invites applications for the Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 in Johannesburg.
At Puma, we provide opportunities for high performing individuals from diverse backgrounds who want to make a difference by working together to fulfil our purpose of Energising Communities.
We focus our business around our customers – doing everything we can to help them. We do this passionately and responsibly, day in, day out across the globe.
So, if you’re passionate about building a career with an agile, customer-led, fast-moving organisation in the Energy industry, join our Graduate Program to accelerate your learning.
We’ve got more than 4,000 people working in more than 40 countries and provide opportunities to work all over the world.
We develop talent and ensure those who shine can evolve within the company, or across the wider Trafigura Group.
The Puma Energy Africa Graduate Program is a one-year rotational program for fresh graduates to accelerate their learning across the business, with rotations in Supply, Operations and Retail.
At the end of the 12 months, successful candidates will be offered a permanent job offer with Puma Energy, depending on their identified competencies.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
For our Graduate Program in Africa (12 months) we’re looking for:
- Young enthusiastic people who have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resilience, adaptability, agility
- 0 to 1 years of professional experience
- People who likes challenges
- The ability to push boundaries to discover new things, raise standards and drive results
- People who demonstrate a can-do, positive attitude
- Transparency and honesty
- Accountability and integrity
- Willingness to build your own success and career in an international company
- Proficiency in using computer applications
- Fresh Graduates with Bachelor’s degree (2022-2023)
- Majors: STEM, Mechanical Engineer, Petroleum Engineer and/or related fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Graduated in the top 5% of your class
- Consistent academic excellence
- Proven experience in extra-curricular activities
If you’re energised about helping us fulfil our purpose of ‘Energising Communities’, apply for our Graduate Program in Africa now!
What's Your Reaction?