PwC South Africa Vacation Programme 2023/2024 for young South Africans
Our strategy, The New Equation, is about how PwC brings together unique combinations of people, powered by technology, galvanizing ourselves as a community of solvers. The foundation of the strategy...
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2023
Our strategy, The New Equation, is about how PwC brings together unique combinations of people, powered by technology, galvanizing ourselves as a community of solvers. The foundation of the strategy is our multidisciplinary model, which allows us to help clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes by bringing together deep expertise across a broad range of capabilities. It is this combination of capabilities and the ability to look at things from different perspectives that is so essential to delivering high quality and real impacts for clients, stakeholders and society at large in Africa and globally.
- Students studying toward a CA(SA) degree at a SAICA-accredited institute
- Second, third or final year of study
- SA citizen
- Must be based in either Cape Town, Johannesburg or Bloemfontein as accommodation and transport costs will not be covered.
- To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader. We therefore look for candidates with the following qualities:
- Whole leadership: I lead myself and others to make a difference and deliver results in a responsible, authentic, resilient, inclusive and passionate manner.
- Business acumen: I bring business knowledge, innovation, and insight to create distinctive value for clients, PwC and other stakeholders.
- Technical capabilities: I apply a range of technical capabilities to deliver quality and value for clients, PwC and other stakeholders.
- Global acumen:I operate and collaborate effectively with a mindset that transcends geographic and cultural boundaries.
- Relationships: I build relationships of high value which are genuine and rooted in trust.
For More Information:
What's Your Reaction?