Railway Safety Regulator Bursary Programme 2023
The Railway Safety Regulator invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year. Company: Railway Safety Regulator (RSR) Closing Date: 13 January 2023 Bursaries will be awarded for final...
The Railway Safety Regulator invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Company: Railway Safety Regulator (RSR)
Closing Date: 13 January 2023
Bursaries will be awarded for final year Undergraduate, Honours and Masters studies, within these fields:
- Financial Management (Finance)
- Information Technology
- Human Resources Management
- Media and Communication
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – if you do not received any feedback, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time towards a qualification in one of the fields of study listed above
- You must be registered for your final year of undergraduate study, or Honours and Masters studies, in 2023
- You must be studying at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must NOT be receiving any other financial sponsorship or bursary, from another organisation or institution
How to Apply
Download Railway Safety Regulator (RSR) Bursary Application Form Here
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Latest qualification, where applicable (certified copy)
- Full academic record, including most recent results/ transcripts (certified copy)
- Proof of tertiary registration (on institutions letterhead)
- Motivational letter to support your application, stating why you should be awarded the bursary
Note: all supporting documentation must be certified by a Commissioner of Oaths.
Applications must be submitted via email to the Human Resources Department at: email@example.com
(Insert the words “EXBUR 2023 – your name and surname” in the email subject line).
What's Your Reaction?