RecycleUp Nigeria 2023 for Young Innovators & Entrepreneurs
Applications are open for the RecycleUp Nigeria 2023. RecycleUp Nigeria is a 12-week innovation programme that seeks to empower and nurture young innovators and entrepreneurs who are environmentally conscious, providing...
Deadline: September 18, 2023
Applications are open for the RecycleUp Nigeria 2023. RecycleUp Nigeria is a 12-week innovation programme that seeks to empower and nurture young innovators and entrepreneurs who are environmentally conscious, providing them with the knowledge, resources, and support required to address Nigeria’s waste problem and catalyze the transition towards a circular economy.
This initiative adopts a multi-faceted approach to address pressing environmental challenges, while simultaneously creating opportunities for entrepreneurship, employment, and sustainable development, ultimately contributing to a cleaner, more prosperous, and environmentally responsible nation. It is tailored to the needs of individuals seeking to develop circular economy solutions to environmental challenges and sustainable development.
RecycleUp Nigeria aims to drive the transition towards a circular economy in Nigeria by 200% by 2025. The initiative focuses on key sectors, including Built Environment, Organic Material and Biowaste, Energy, Electronics and ICT, Packaging and Plastics, Textiles, Water, and Food and Agriculture. The RecycleUp Nigeria initiative provides a unique opportunity for Nigerian youths to acquire essential knowledge, skills, and resources necessary to succeed in the realm of circular economy and sustainable waste management.
- Participants will receive comprehensive education and training on circular economy principles, sustainable waste management, environmental sustainability, and among others.
- Participants will have access to experienced mentors who can provide guidance, advice, and support throughout the programme
- The programme will facilitate networking with like-minded individuals, experts in the field, and potential collaborators. Building a strong network can open doors to future opportunities.
- Selected successful participants will have the opportunity to access funding or investment for their circular economy projects, helping them turn their ideas into reality.
- Upon successfully completing the programme, participants will receive a certificate recognizing their achievement, which enhances their credibility in the field.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian between the age of 21 and 40.
- Applicants must have a genuine interest and passion for circular economy and a desire to contribute to the achievement of Sustainable Development in Nigeria
- Applicant should demonstrate leadership potential and a strong commitment to making a positive impact in their respective communities.
- You must be ready to commit atleast 5 hours weekly and available to actively participate in the programme.
- Applicants must have access to a reliable internet connection, data, and necessary technology devices to fully participate in virtual activities and meetings.
The application deadline for the 2023 cohort of RecycleUp Nigeria is September 18, 2023, at 10:00PM (WAT). Selected applicants will be onboard and enrolled in the programme starting on the 21st of September, 2023.
For more information, visit RecycleUp Nigeria.
What's Your Reaction?