SASRIA is hiring: Executive Assistant
SASRIA invites from South African citizens to apply for the vacant post Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). JOB SUMMARY STATEMENT/PURPOSE: The purpose of the role is to...
SASRIA invites from South African citizens to apply for the vacant post Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
JOB SUMMARY STATEMENT/PURPOSE:
The purpose of the role is to expose and train the assistant to:
- Deliver effective, comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to the office of the CEO.
- Act as the main point of contact for the CEO, complex diary management, organising and supporting high-level senior meetings; prepare reports and presentations.
- Support the CEOs office with collecting, investigating, analysing, and reporting on research gathered.
Qualifications & Experience:
• National Senior Certificate.
• BCOM Degree/ National Diploma in either Mathematic, Finance, Economics or Accounting Experience.
• Minimum 5 years in a non-life insurance company.
• Ability to follow, apply, interpret, and explain instructions and/or guidelines.
• Knowledge of Financial Services and or Insurance.
• General knowledge of company governance structures.
• Customer service.
• Strong in commerce.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Minute taking.
• MS Office.
Attributes & Values:
• Ability to handle confidential matters with tact and professionalism.
• Drive for results.
• Attention to detail.
• Team working.
• Customer Centric.
• Upholding standards.
• Managing work.
• Managing risk.
• Emotional resilience.
• Handling conflict.
• Continuous learning.
• Managing information.
- A South African citizen of any gender, preference will be given to an EE candidate
Location of the role:
- The role will be in Illovo, Johannesburg
CLOSING DATE: December 20, 2022
What's Your Reaction?
Munich Re: Accounting Graduate Trainee Programme 2023
admin Dec 28, 2022 0 10
Pollicy Fellowship Programme 2023 for Students and Young...
admin Jan 4, 2023 0 4
Goldman Sachs Africa & Caribbean Recruiting Initiative...
admin Dec 27, 2022 0 3
- Fuelarts x Tezos Accelerator
- Fuelarts x Tezos Accelerator 2023
- Fuelarts x Tezos Accelerator 2023 for Art+Tech Startups
- fuelarts-x-tezos-accelerator-2023 apply
- Royal Society
- Royal Society Africa Prize
- Royal Society Africa Prize 2023
- Royal Society Africa Prize 2023 for Research Scientists
- royal-society-africa-prize-2023 apply
- Alliance of International Science Organizations (ANSO)
- anso-cas-twas-unesco-phd-scholarship-2023 apply
- ANSO-CAS-TWAS/UNESCO PhD Scholarship
- ANSO-CAS-TWAS/UNESCO PhD Scholarship 2023
- the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
- The World Academy of Sciences