She Starts Africa Female Founder Program for African female founders
The She Starts Africa Female Founder Program aims to help you to develop your entrepreneurial mindset, acquire adequate skills, understand the market, grow your reach, and pitch your business to...
Application Deadline: December 15, 2022
The She Starts Africa Female Founder Program aims to help you to develop your entrepreneurial mindset, acquire adequate skills, understand the market, grow your reach, and pitch your business to investors. The program is designed to holistically support African female founders in their entrepreneurial journey, using the lean and agile methodology as a driver, focusing on running experiments to facilitate growth, and allowing a safe space to fail and to learn along 3 months.
The targets are female founders of startups or SMEs based in the continent of Africa who:
- Age: Are aged between 25-40. Globally, younger women (ages 25-44) had the highest
entrepreneurial participation rates.
- Degree: Have at least finished 3 years of university. No specific background.
- Activity: Operate in the African continent in any industry.
- Market share: Have made an initial revenue with their product/service that’s already on the
- Level of growth: Inadequate cash flows that do not fit the level of growth and forecasted
revenues. Require more tools and resources to upgrade human capital capacities to tackle recent
market challenges and hence upgrade the entity’s positioning.
- Require Founders: In the case of not being able to manage/ lead the entity or if the management
team does not acquire all the skills needed, the leader can make the decision of choosing new
individuals to whom part of the work would be outsourced.
A portal where participants will get access to the timeline, sessions, and resources. To go through a fully digital acceleration program curated specifically for female founders.
A portal that allows businesses to subscribe for training and mentorship sessions for a group of their female employees. Mostly related to innovation, digital transformation, and entrepreneurship.
A portal that allows community members to interact with each other, write articles, ask for support, or request calls with our community experts.
Resources, opportunities, and videos free and available for all.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the She Starts Africa Female Founder program
What's Your Reaction?