European Investment Bank Institute Social Innovation Tournament 2023 (€290,000 in prizes)
Applications are open for the European Investment Bank Institute Social Innovation Tournament 2023. The Social Innovation Tournament recognises and supports the best European impact entrepreneurs. It promotes innovative ideas and...
Deadline: February 23, 2023
Applications are open for the European Investment Bank Institute Social Innovation Tournament 2023. The Social Innovation Tournament recognises and supports the best European impact entrepreneurs.
It promotes innovative ideas and rewards initiatives that contribute to creating social, ethical and/or environmental impact. Typically, it covers projects in the areas of education, healthcare, the environment, circular economy, climate change, sustainable cities, blue and green economy, inclusion, job creation, ageing and many more.
- The winning projects in the General Category and the Special Category will be awarded a first or second prize of €100,000 and €40,000 respectively.
- In 2023, the Special Category prizes will go to projects focusing on sustainable cities and communities. The grand finale will be held in Stockholm on 27-28 September 2023.
- Open to individuals or teams from (or residing in) the European Union Member States, enlargement countries, and EFTA countries.
- The project proposal has to be implemented in at least one or more such countries as mentioned above.
- only proposals submitted in English will be accepted. All interviews and pitches will be in English.
- after receiving the application, a confirmation email will be sent within 5 working days.
- the 7-minute interview will be cancelled if the application package is incomplete or if it doesn’t comply with all the eligibility criteria.
- if the application is not complete, the applicant will be asked to resubmit the full package and to reschedule the 7-minute interview.
Your application package is complete and your application is validated when you have:
- completed the application form: download the application form here.
- filled out the Financial Template (excel): download the financial template and explanatory note here.
- scheduled your 7-minute interview (time slots are available on working days from 9 to 23 March).
- submitted the full application package to email@example.com (deadline: February 23, 2023 23:59 CET). Documents sent separately will not be taken into consideration and therefore the application will be considered incomplete.
For more information, see FAQ and visit Social Innovation Tournament.
What's Your Reaction?