Call for Applications: Student Energy Fellowship 2023
Applications for the Student Energy Fellowship Programme 2023 are now open. The Student Energy Fellowship Programme is designed for young people interested in and passionate about the energy transition who...
Deadline: December 31, 2022
Applications for the Student Energy Fellowship Programme 2023 are now open. The Student Energy Fellowship Programme is designed for young people interested in and passionate about the energy transition who can commit to developing a project idea with a team or individually over 8 months.
As a multidisciplinary programme, the Fellowship aims to help participants find their unique path towards accelerating the energy transition through the many possible career paths available today. They hope that Fellows will continue to use their skills, networks, and experiences from the programme to continue accelerating the energy transition beyond the Fellowship.
- Each participant will each receive individual certificates at the end of the programme.
- The Student Energy Fellowship provides core energy systems education and builds project and leadership skills for young people to take action on the energy system, through a 8-month virtual programme paired with mentorship and a project.
- You can apply as either an individual or as a team. Teams are composed of 2-5 people, aged 18-30, that intend to develop a project together and complete all the requirements of the Fellowship.
- Whether you have a concrete project idea or simply an issue you’re passionate about, the Fellowship coaches will help you and your team to develop a project plan and narrow down your ideas.
To be eligible for graduation, every Fellow must commit to the following:
- Attending 1 half-hour meeting every month for 8 months
- Completing 2 online learning units every month and 1 assignment every 2 months for 8 months, a total of 16 online units and 4 assignments
- Being actively engaged in project development & work for the 8 months of the programme
From March 2023 to October 2023 you will develop a project idea with help from your coach who will provide you with support during the planning process of your project. Your project does NOT need to be completed by the end of the Fellowship programme, it may continue or be implemented beyond October 2023. Your success in the programme is not dependent on the completion of a project prior to October 2023.
For more information, visit Student Energy Fellowship.
What's Your Reaction?