The 12-month ALX Software Engineering Programme 2022 for young Africans (Fully Funded)
Application Deadline: August 8, 2022
ALX offers job-ready training in the tech fields employers need most. ALX, in partnership with The ROOM, is brought to you by the organisation that leads African Leadership Academy, African Leadership University, and Anzisha Prize Foundation.
Companies across the globe will continue to face technology talent gaps over the next decade. Software engineers are some of the most in-demand, higher paid professionals helping to navigate the advanced digital transformation taking place across the business landscape.
The 12-month ALX Software Engineering Programme prepares you with the technical and work-ready skills for a global career as a Full-Stack Developer.
- ALX offers top training in leading fields for future young leaders.
- Programme fees have been waived in 2022 due to the sponsorship of the Mastercard Foundation and other partners.
- 12 months, 70 hours/week
- English proficiency
- Access to a desktop or laptop
- No prior programming experience required, in-course assessment
- Commitment and determination
- (4) 12-Week Modules
- Understanding Programming Languages
- Programming Foundations 1
- Programming Foundations 2
- Front-End or Back-End Specialisation
- Join The ROOM’s talent community
- Discover, explore, and create professional opportunities
- Build life-changing relationships for your future of success
- Gain the technical capabilities and the job-ready skills employers require.
- Through your ALX software engineering programme you will benefit from your peer community, unlock new experiences, and connect to opportunities that will make an impact.
For More Information: