The AWS Healthcare Accelerator: Global Cohort Program 2023 for Workforce ($25,000 USD of AWS promotional credits)
The AWS Healthcare Accelerator: Global Cohort for Workforce will scale high-potential startups focusing on healthcare customers’ most urgent challenge: training, retaining, and deploying their healthcare workforce. The AWS Healthcare Accelerator:...
Application Deadline: January 8, 2023 (11:59 PM PST )
The AWS Healthcare Accelerator: Global Cohort for Workforce will scale high-potential startups focusing on healthcare customers’ most urgent challenge: training, retaining, and deploying their healthcare workforce.
The AWS Healthcare Accelerator: Global Cohort for Workforce is open to all solutions addressing clinical and healthcare worker burnout, retention, training, deployment, workflow, and increasing access to quality healthcare. Startups from across the globe with a validated solution, existing customers and revenue, and that use or seek to use AWS to help solve the biggest challenges in healthcare workforce will be considered to participate in the 2023 global cohorts.
- The AWS Healthcare Accelerator: Global Cohort for Workforce is open to startups with solutions addressing clinical and healthcare worker burnout, retention, training, deployment, and workflow.
- The AWS Healthcare Accelerator is a virtual four-week technical, business, and mentorship accelerator that will scale high potential startups focusing on the urgent challenge of healthcare burnout, training, retaining, and deploying the healthcare workforce.
- The program is unique and allows each participating company to determine its own goals and focus. During the program, companies will benefit from technical and commercial expertise at AWS, which will align with their challenges and objectives.
The accelerator is open to any stage company that meets the following criteria:
• Has a validated solution, existing customers and revenue.
• Focuses on healthcare solutions or whose existing solution from another industry is applicable to the healthcare needs described in the call for applications.
• Has an AWS account, in the process of moving to AWS or considering a migration to AWS.
• Can commit to 15 hours per week during EACH week of the four-week accelerator program, including both live virtual sessions and weekly 1:1 business and technical mentoring.
• Is fluent in English and able to join video conference events, primarily held during U.S. or European business hours.
The accelerator will help startups use cloud technologies from AWS to tackle healthcare’s biggest challenges. Selected startups will work with AWS technical experts to build and grow their cloud-based healthcare solutions.
The program provides participants with:
- More than 50 hours of custom content sessions, healthcare, business and AWS-specific mentoring
- AWS computing credits
- Help from healthcare industry leaders for business models, plans for regulatory pathways, product safety and effectiveness reviews, integrations with electronic health records and other clinical information systems, and preparations for clinical deployment
- Collaboration opportunities with AWS healthcare customers and members of the AWS Partner Network (APN) looking for healthcare solutions
- Access to the AWS, AlchemistX, and Plexal global networks to build connections to meet an eventual goal of gaining pilots and partnerships
The AWS Healthcare Accelerator is delivered by AlchemistX in the U.S. and Plexal in EMEA. AlchemistX, part of industry-leading Alchemist Accelerator, identifies, incubates, accelerates, and scales enterprise startups around the world. Plexal is the innovation company that supercharges collaboration.
- Applications Open: November 16, 2022
- Applications Close: January 8, 2023 (11:59 PM PST )
- Startups Notified: January 27, 2023
- Pitch Day Finals: February 2023
- Final Cohorts Selected: February 2023
- Week Zero: April 2023
- AWS Healthcare Accelerator Begins: April – May 2023
- Demo Day: Summer 2023
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the AWS Healthcare Accelerator: Global Cohort for Workforce
What's Your Reaction?