The Google for Startups Black Founders Fund Program 2023 for early-stage African Startups ($150,000 per startup equity-free cash awards)
The Google for Startups Founders Funds provide cash awards — without giving up equity in return — and hands-on support to help Black and Latino entrepreneurs build and grow their...
Application Deadline: March 26, 2023.
The Google for Startups Founders Funds provide cash awards — without giving up equity in return — and hands-on support to help Black and Latino entrepreneurs build and grow their businesses.
Established in 2020, the Google for Startups Founders Funds have provided more than $30 million to support Black-led startups in Africa, Brazil, Europe, and the United States, and Latino-led startups in the United States. The goals of the funds are to help promising founders grow their businesses and ultimately, to create generational wealth. Google has supported 400 founders who have gone on to raise $400M in follow-on venture capital.
In addition to equity-free cash awards, Founders Funds recipients receive ongoing Google mentorship, Google Cloud credits, and product support to help them navigate every stage of their startup journey.
- Diverse companies with at least one Black founder or Latino founder (for the respective funds) on their founding team.
- Between Pre-seed and Series A
- Scalable product or service with a significant total addressable market and defensible growth model
- Ready to go global
- Access to capital: Equity-free cash awards to help you build and grow your business.
- Custom Mentorship: Receive tailored product and leadership support from Google mentors and industry experts.
- Leadership training: Become a more effective leader through research-based strategies and expert coaching.
- Founder network: Connect and learn from fellow founders and access a peer-to-peer support network.
- Google Cloud credits and support: Receive Google Cloud credits and dedicated support via the Google for Startups Cloud Program.
- Program Highlights
- 1) Non-dilutive (equity-free) cash awards of up to $150,000 per startup
- 2) Up to $200k in Cloud Credits
- 3) Access to a network of mentors to help tackle each startup’s unique challenges
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Google for Startups Black Founders Fund Program 2023
What's Your Reaction?