The Jasiri Talent Investor Program Cohort 5 for young East African Entrepreneurs.
The Jasiri Talent Investor invests in and focuses on individuals first before companies, teams, or ideas. The program guides selected Jasiri Fellows throughout all stages of venture creation from Ideation...
Application Deadline: Ongoing
The Jasiri Talent Investor invests in and focuses on individuals first before companies, teams, or ideas. The program guides selected Jasiri Fellows throughout all stages of venture creation from Ideation to business formalisation.
Jasiri Talent Investor Program is looking for highly driven individuals with a history of achievement and/or entrepreneurial action who aspire to launch a high-growth venture.
Jasiri invite you to apply and through the various selection processes, demonstrate what makes you the next high-impact entrepreneur who may come up with Africa’s next high-growth venture!
- You are determined and dedicated to creating a new and innovative business with potential for rapid growth.
- You are able to identify gaps and recognize opportunities in any sector of interest.
- You have a history of achievement, problem solving and value creation wherever you have focused your attention.
- You are highly informed and knowledgeable in your professional field or area of expertise.
- You are a team player, open to meet and build ventures from scratch with equally ambitious co-founders within your cohort.
- You are a citizen of Ethiopia, Kenya, or Rwanda residing in the respective country or diaspora.
- You commit to building your venture on a full time basis and actively participate in all phases of the Talent investor for 14 months including the 3 months Residential Intensive in Rwanda.
- Women entrepreneurs are highly encouraged to apply.
- Candidates living in the diaspora are also encouraged to apply.
- The Jasiri Talent Investor program includes a mandatory 3-months residential intensive in Bugesera, Rwanda.
How To Apply
- You will need to register and create an account on the Accelerator Application platform if it’s your first time applying
- After you have registered on the platform, you will then receive a notification that will request you to complete the form and submit it on the platform.
- Step 1: Complete and submit your application
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis
- Step 2: Complete the entrepreneurial intentions assessment within 7 days.
- Successful applicants will move to the next stage i.e receive an innovation scenario assessment link.
- Step 3: Complete the innovation scenario assessment and submit a pitch video.
- Successful applicants will move to the next stage i.e receive a Psychometric test link.
- Step 4: Take the JASIRIPsychometric Test.
- Successful applicants who will make it through the Psychometric Test will move to the next stage i.e Selection Conference.
- Step 5: Attend the Selection Conference
- Final Step: Announcement of the selected Fellows.
- Selected candidates shall be notified of their admission into the program after the Selection Conference.
For More Information:
What's Your Reaction?