The Venture for Africa (VFA) Fintech Product Management Bootcamp 2023 for aspiring and existing product managers.
The VFA Fintech Product Management Bootcamp is a 12-week program designed to upskill aspiring and existing product managers in Africa’s fintech space. Through carefully curated and contextual content, engaging online...
Application Deadline: December 16, 2022
The VFA Fintech Product Management Bootcamp is a 12-week program designed to upskill aspiring and existing product managers in Africa’s fintech space.
Through carefully curated and contextual content, engaging online workshops with PMs at some of the continent’s fastest-growing companies, case studies, and real-world problem-sets and deliverables faced by VFA’s startup partners, you’ll gain experience building exceptional products for the African market using globally-recognised best practices.
- A mid-level product manager looking to dive into the fintech space and upskill in PM strategy
- A mid to senior-level business unit leader with experience working at a bank (retail/commercial) looking to switch to working in product management in a fintech startup
- A consultant with experience working on businesses in the financial services industry
- A mid to senior-level Project Manager who has built capacity in more traditional organisation
By the end of the VFA Fintech Product Management Bootcamp, you can expect…
To have a better understanding of:
- Africa’s Fintech Industry Major Players
- Fintech Product Strategies
- Fintech Regulation in Major African Markets
- Software Product Development Life Cycles
- Core Fintech Business Models
- Customer Needs and User Research
- Fill out the Bootcamp application form
- Venture for Africa review each application for candidates who meet the requirements
- Candidates who meet the requirements will be asked to send in: (1) A 3-minute video sharing what your current career aspirations are and what you hope to gain from the fintech PM Bootcamp. (2) 1 (one) reference from anyone you’ve worked with or someone who knows you enough to share why they think you’d be a good fit for the program
- Top candidates will be invited to a final 1-on-1 interview
- Onboarding, kick-off and orientation sessions
- Access to VFA PM resource library Study group formation
- Bootcamp Begins
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Venture for Africa Fintech Product Management Bootcamp
What's Your Reaction?