Tiger Brands Learnership Programme 2023
Tiger Brands invites unemployed South African youths to apply for the Workplace Experience Learnership Programme 2023. Contract Duration: 12 Months An opportunity to work on and support projects within Tiger...
Tiger Brands invites unemployed South African youths to apply for the Workplace Experience Learnership Programme 2023.
Contract Duration: 12 Months
An opportunity to work on and support projects within Tiger Brands.
This internship will provide you with practical experience required to complete your qualification and give you a head start and understanding on your chosen career path.
Tiger Brands is proudly Africa’s largest listed manufacturers of fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG). They impact lives every day with their iconic, award-winning brands.
Their core business is the manufacture, market and distribute everyday branded food and beverages.
Tiger Brands products are relevant across every meal occasion and are well positioned to grow.
Listed below are the minimum requirements that you are required to meet:
- Citizen of South Africa
- Should be based at the city of hire
- A relevant BCom or BTech qualification
- Have not worked full time (more than 1 year) in their field of study
- Currently in final year of the qualification
- Work authorization in the country for which application is being submitted
At application, please ensure that you attach the following documents:
- Matric Certificate
- Academic Transcripts
The available learneships are listed in the given towns and cities. To reveal moe information and the application button, please click or tap on the desired opportunity.
1. Workplace Experience Student: Customer & Sales (OOH)
2. Work Experience Student: Quality (Durban)
3. Work Experience Student: Production (Boksburg)
4. Work Experience Student: Culinary Marketing (Bryanston)
Kindly note that should you not receive a response within 21 days please consider your application unsuccessful.
What's Your Reaction?