Transcorp Intern-X Programme 2023 for young Nigerian University and Polytechnic students.
In line with Transcorp’s overarching goal of ‘Improving lives and Transforming Africa’, Transcorp is excited to announce the launch of the Transcorp Intern-X that aims to foster diversity and inclusion,...
Application Deadline: July 14, 2023
In line with Transcorp’s overarching goal of ‘Improving lives and Transforming Africa’, Transcorp is excited to announce the launch of the Transcorp Intern-X that aims to foster diversity and inclusion, which are integral to our core values.
Are you ready to kick-start your career and gain invaluable real-world experience in a dynamic corporate environment? Look no further as this is an exceptional opportunity for motivated individuals to learn from industry experts, contribute to meaningful projects, and develop the skills necessary to excel in their chosen field.
The Transcorp Intern-X is now open and is designed to provide University and Polytechnic students in 300L/400L or with Ordinary National Diploma with hands-on experience in a professional setting. As an intern at Transcorp, you will have the opportunity to work alongside talented professionals who are dedicated to making a positive impact across different sectors. Throughout the program, you will be exposed to various aspects of our business operations, enabling you to explore your interests and gain valuable insights into different industries.
- Applicants must be verified 300L/400L undergraduates, from any of the Universities and Polytechnics in Nigeria.
- The student must also be enrolled in the Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) within their respective universities or polytechnics.
How to Apply
To apply for our internship program, please follow these steps:
- Apply Now for the Transcorp Intern-X Programme
- Fill out the required information, including your personal details, educational background, relevant experiences, and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in joining our internship program.
- Submit your application before the specified deadline.
After the application closes, the Transcorp team will carefully review each submission. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further assessment. If you have any further questions about the internship program or the application process, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application.
For More Information:
What's Your Reaction?