Union Académique Internationale (UAI) Early Career Researcher Awards 2024-2025 (up to €6,000)
Applications are open for the Union Académique Internationale (UAI) Early Career Researcher Awards 2023. On the occasion of its centenary celebrations in 2019, the Board of the UAI established two...
Deadline: February 1, 2023
Applications are open for the Union Académique Internationale (UAI) Early Career Researcher Awards 2023. On the occasion of its centenary celebrations in 2019, the Board of the UAI established two prizes of 6,000 euros each for a period of two years (2020-2021) for researchers in the humanities and social sciences in the early stage of their career.
The two awards for 2024-2025 are respectively named Brepols Prize and Kwang-Soo Lim Prize. The awards are not intended to fund major research projects or to cover the cost of publication. They are intended solely to be grant-in-aid awards to cover the cost of individual research such as visiting major libraries, taking part in fieldwork and attending academic conferences.
- The sum awarded will be fixed at €6,000 per award and the winners will be required to keep all relevant receipts of approved expenses for reimbursement by the Secretariat of the UAI.
- Candidates should hold a PhD in history of science, philosophy, history of art, or archaeology. The awards will be given to candidates from other fields in 2025 (history, cultural and social anthropology). Innovation and potential for international collaboration are major criteria for selection.
- The UAI would wish particularly to invite applications from Early Career Researchers who are active participants in research projects already sponsored by the UAI at the time of application.
To be considered, applications must include:
- The attached application form in English including a project proposal.
- A curriculum vitae of maximum 3 pages.
- A copy of the doctoral degree. Applicants must hold a PhD from a recognized institution awarded no earlier than January 1, 2015.
Completed applications, in one PDF containing all the documents, should be sent to: email@example.com
For more information, visit UAI Award.
What's Your Reaction?