UNESCO 2023 Future Designer International Innovation Design Awards (IIDA) & Science for SDGs Innovation Contest
The 2023 Future Designer International Innovation Design Awards (IIDA) & Science for SDGs Innovation Contest will solicit innovation and creative works from young people around the world to raise awareness...
Application Deadline: 30 September 2023
The 2023 Future Designer International Innovation Design Awards (IIDA) & Science for SDGs Innovation Contest will solicit innovation and creative works from young people around the world to raise awareness of and advocate for the important role of Science, Engineering and STEM in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Do you have an idea for an original design which advocates for sustainable development while addressing the pressing challenges facing our world, such as environmental degradation and biodiversity loss, climate change, food and water insecurity or energy poverty?
Are you a secondary school pupil or undergraduate or graduate student at university?
If you fulfil these criteria, we encourage you to apply for the 2023 Future Designer International Innovation Design Awards and Science for the Sustainable Development Goals Innovation Contest.
Your innovative design will be evaluated by a distinguished panel of judges consisting of renowned professors and industry experts from various countries.
The winners will be announced on 31 October 2023.
- The IIDA welcomes the participation of young people from around the world. However, for this first edition in 2023, the IIDA is exclusively open to college and university students.
- In China, only award-winning works of NCDA are eligible to participate.
- UNESCO welcomes a diverse range of works that advocate Science for the SDGs.
- These include but are not limited to, posters, videos, GIFs, illustrations, games, apps, interactive designs, as well as sustainable designs such as products, automobiles, packaging, decorations, fashion, architecture, interior design, landscape design, and public art. Entries are categorized into four distinct categories: media design, product design, environmental design, and art & science.
The requirements for entries are as follows:
Still images: Format: JPG, Resolution: 300 dpi, Size: Not less than A3, Maximum of 5 pictures in JPG format for each work.
Video: MP4, Resolution: HD, Duration: Not exceeding 8 minutes, File size: Not exceeding 500 MB.
- Deadline for submissions: 30 September 2023
- Review of entries and jury deliberations: 1 – 30 October 2023
- Announcement of the winners: 31 October 2023
- Award ceremony: early December 2023
Participation in the IIDA is free of charge. To apply, please fill out the form provided below, ensuring that it is packaged alongside the corresponding work file within a compressed ZIP file. The ZIP file must be labelled as « artist work title country.zip ». Please submit your comprehensive application via email to the addresses email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
For More Information:
What's Your Reaction?