University of Exeter Business School MRes PhD Scholarships in Economics 2023/2024 for Black British Researchers
Applications are open for the University of Exeter Business School MRes PhD Scholarships in Economics 2023/2024 for Black British Researchers. The University of Exeter Business School trains world-class researchers...
Deadline: March 31, 2023
Applications are open for the University of Exeter Business School MRes PhD Scholarships in Economics 2023/2024 for Black British Researchers. The University of Exeter Business School trains world-class researchers who will shape how we understand and respond to the most important societal challenges.
They are offering a 2-year MRes plus the 3-year doctoral scholarship for Black British researchers. They are keen to receive applications from UK home fee status applicant who identifying as Black (Black or Black British African, Black or Black British Caribbean, Black or Black British other or Mixed Black or Black British).
Annual total (i.e., remuneration stipend): £21,789.60
- Full tuition fees at UK fee rate
- Remuneration for 180 hours teaching: circa £3238.20 (2022/23 rate, subject to tax & National Insurance)
- Annual stipend: £18551.40 (2022/23 rate)
You can apply if you:
- Have one of the following categories of ethnicity:
- Black African
- Black Caribbean
- Black Other
- Mixed – White and Black Caribbean
- Mixed – White and Black African
- Other mixed background (to include Black African, Black Caribbean or Black Other)
- Are an applicant for full-time study at MRes-PhD level, and
- Are a UK student with ‘Home’ tuition fee status.
You will need to complete the application form, and to upload the documents listed below by midnight Friday, 31 March, 2023.
In the application process you will be asked to upload several documents. Note their preferred format is PDF, each file named with your surname and the name of the document, eg. “Smith – CV.pdf”, “Smith – Cover Letter.pdf”, “Smith – Transcript.pdf”.
Documents to upload include:
- An essay of no more than 750 words maximum explaining
- why you are applying for the scholarship
- why you are a suitable recipient of the scholarship
- your expectations for the MRes PhD in your chosen pathway
- A CV of no more than 2 pages
- The official transcript or certified copy of university grades from all past degrees
- Two academic reference letters (one must be from your most recent institution)
- If relevant, valid, original Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Cambridge score report (if required).
For more information, visit University of Exeter Business School.
What's Your Reaction?