Westerwelle Young Founders Programme – Spring 2023 for young Entrepreneurs from emerging and developing countries (Fully Funded to Berlin, Germany)
The Westerwelle Young Founders Programme (YFP) is a six-month fellowship for 25 leaders uplifting emerging and developing markets towards a sustainable future. THe Young Founders Programme offer targeted support to...
Application Deadline: February 15, 2023 23:59 CET
The Westerwelle Young Founders Programme (YFP) is a six-month fellowship for 25 leaders uplifting emerging and developing markets towards a sustainable future. THe Young Founders Programme offer targeted support to scale the founders’ ventures and develop their leadership abilities, with the following programme plan:
- Kick-Off Conference: A two-day digital kick-off conference will take place on March 3 and 6, 2023.
- Remote Programme: From March – August 2023, the Young Founders will receive six months of support including a personal mentor, monthly peer learning sessions, monthly expert workshops and networking opportunities with corporates and investors.
- Berlin Conference: The ten best performing Young Founders will be invited to a five-day conference in Berlin in May 2024. During this conference, the founders will have the opportunity to pitch in front of investors, participate in workshops, join networking events and get insights into the German start-up scene.
- You are a citizen or resident of a developing or emerging country.
- You have recently (in the last five years) started a for-profit company focused on developing or emerging markets.
- Your company possesses a scalable business model that has ideally generated revenue or secured a first round of external funding.
- You or your business possesses disruptive qualities that can increase the quality, impact or inclusiveness of the industry.
- You possess a good working knowledge of English.
- You are available to attend the digital kick-off conference and can make time to participate in programme activities for the six months.
- Access to a global network of entrepreneurs
- Mentorship from industry experts
- Expert workshops for growth stage startups
- Opportunity for exposure to investorsC
- hance to attend the conference in Berlin
The following application will provide the Programme Team with an understanding of your startup and profile. Please have the following key elements ready:
- Your startup pitch deck
- Basic financial information (i.e. revenues, funding)
- Your LinkedIn profile and/or CV
With these on hand, the application will take approximately 20 minutes. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
- Application deadline: Wednesday, February 15 at 23:59 CET
- Interviews with shortlisted candidates: February 16-25, 2023
- Notification of all applicants: March 1
For technical issues ONLY (i.e. cannot submit form): please email email@example.com
Apply Now for the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme – Spring 2023
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme – Spring 2023
What's Your Reaction?