Women in Food and Agriculture (WFA) Mentorship Programme 2023
Applications for the Women in Food and Agriculture (WFA) Mentorship Programme 2023 are now open. Over 340 people from across the globe joined WFA in 2022 to support women wanting...
Deadline: February 1, 2023
Applications for the Women in Food and Agriculture (WFA) Mentorship Programme 2023 are now open. Over 340 people from across the globe joined WFA in 2022 to support women wanting to grow their careers further within the food and agriculture sector.
This year, they are opening the programme to even more! From farmers to CEOs, Scientists to AgTech, everyone is welcome to help shape the future for women. You can join us by either finding a mentor to help with your personal and professional development or becoming a mentor to support the next generation of leaders in the industry. By joining them for only one hour a month, you could help grow gender diversity across the food and agriculture industry.
- With the support of Alltech, the programme is provided at no cost to participants.
You do not have to be a senior-level executive (or a woman)! They are looking for people at all levels and backgrounds to provide insights and guidance, and they will ensure that you have more experience than your mentee.
Mentor applicants should:
- Be a good listener
- Be an honest and open person who is willing to share your expertise
- Have at least one year of experience in the food and ag sector
- Be someone who can dedicate 1 hour per month to connect with your counterpart
- Ideally possess some leadership or management experience
Mentees are comprised of women who are working within agri-food or exploring a career within the industry. They welcome people of all career and education levels, and they will ensure that your mentor has the experience to provide you with insightful guidance.
Mentee applicants should be:
- A good listener
- An honest and open person who is willing to accept feedback
- Someone who would benefit from help and support from a senior person in the industry
- Someone who can dedicate 1 hour per month to meeting with a mentor
For more information, visit WFA Mentorship.
What's Your Reaction?