Young European Ambassadors Programme – Autumn 2022
Deadline: September 30, 2022
Apply now for the Young European Ambassadors Programme – Autumn 2022. The Young European Ambassadors (YEAs) initiative is a non-political, voluntary, vibrant communication network connecting and building bridges of friendship among young people from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, the Republic of Moldova, Ukraine and the EU Member States and the United Kingdom.
The aim of the network is to raise awareness about the EU’s cooperation with its Eastern partner countries, showcase the tangible results of this cooperation, contribute to policy dialogue on various topics, help increase civic activism and work together for a better future.
YEA Programme Details
The YEAs initiative was created by the European Union in 2016 and has involved more than a thousand young people to date. There are currently 500+ active YEAs representing over 34 different nationalities.
They organise YEA-led social media campaigns and public diplomacy activities, workshops, ideathons, pub quizzes, meetings, school visits, fairs, Europe Days or Instagram live debates, online bingos, vlogs, takeovers and much more. The YEAs have the chance to represent their countries at meetings with high-level EU officials, contribute to policy discussions by participating in a variety of EU events, including European youth forums and Eastern Partnership conferences. The YEAs initiative offers volunteering, career building and young leadership opportunities to its network members.
- You are a citizen of one of the European Union Member States, the UK or one of the six Eastern partner countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, the Republic of Moldova or Ukraine).
- You are between 16 and 26 years old.
- You have a good level of English.
- You are interested in EU affairs and the partnership and cooperation between the EU and your country.
- You are interested in public diplomacy and outreach activities, and are ready to share knowledge, experience and information.
- You are motivated in contributing to the development of your community and country.
- You are interested in voluntary activities and ready to dedicate sufficient time to be part of civic engagement activities.
Application will close at midnight on Friday, September 30, 2022. Only complete applications will be processed.
For more information, visit Young European Ambassadors.