Yunus Center Social Fiction Design Competition 2023 for young creatives. (USD 10,000 Prize)
The Social Fiction Design Competition invites visionaries and dreamers all over the world with a knack for creative writing to share how they wish to see the world and the...
Application Deadline: 15 December 2022.
The Social Fiction Design Competition invites visionaries and dreamers all over the world with a knack for creative writing to share how they wish to see the world and the lives of young people in the year 2050.
This is a global platform encouraging Social Fiction to imagine a world we want to live in, a world free of social and environmental injustices that plague our communities. And it all starts with our imagination.
- Compete and geta chance to win USD 10,000
- The theme of the Social Fiction Design Competition is: “Imagine the Life of a Young Person in the World of 2050.”
- No age restrictions
- No geographical limitations
- In min 1000 – max 5000 words, write a Social Fiction, taking the readers on a tour of what this fictional world in 2050 looks like.
- Address one or more social and environmental focus areas in your writing:
Climate Change, Micro-credit, Agriculture, Technology and Innovation, Transport, Literature, Music, Waste, Circular Economy, Tourism, WASH, Employment, Sports, Health & Well-being etc.
- Tell us how key players in the government, corporate houses, educational institutions, local businesses and/or community members are contributing to this new world.
- Fill up the online application form and submit your Social Fiction writing!
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Yunus Center Social Fiction Design Competition
What's Your Reaction?